Monday, July 21, 2008

Here's Hoping!

I was hoping to be able to write here more often, but as you can see it's been a while and I just started this darned thing.

Anyway, just a quick update incase you didn't know what was going on, I'm right smack-dab in the middle of my Organizational Leadership program, hootie-hoot! If things go according to plan I will have complete my second graduate degree by the middle of December...Party people look out, there is a big party in the works to celebrate!

I'm still in search of "the job," my primary request is that it be close to home. Nothing more than a 5 mile radius. My girlfriend's think I'm crazy and I'm limiting my prospects, I can't seem to get them to understand the impact a 2hr commute has on ones life. A quick calculation the other day, over the past 9 years, commuting 2 hrs a days equals 6months out of my life wasted in a car driving or sitting in a vanpool. Oh so much could have been accomplished during that time.

That's about it for now! Be back here soon.

No comments: