Friday, August 1, 2008

Jaana made me do it!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory about me, or that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! (hopefully you remember something nice!)

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

2 comments:

dxeechick said...

I've seen pretty much every DMB show with you! Or at least traveled to them together! I will never forget all our trips up north and all the funnies that happen along the way. I will also never forget when you gave Paul and I your 4th Row tickets at Dodgers Stadium. You're an awesome sister-in-law!!!

Anonymous said...

i think one of the first times i met you was at a DMB concert... imagine that? :) you snuck in your camera to take some cool pics - more recent of a memorie was my baby shower... i still look at my little book all the time, it's so cute!!! you're the bestest, loves you!